To comply with Campaign Finance reporting rules and for public disclosure purposes, please fill out the form in the Donation/Contribution page and remember also to indicate whether you are employed, self-employed, retired, a homemaker, or a student.
Give Us a Break! Yes! We Deserve a Break.
"Expansion, Economic Development and Economic Prosperity should benefit us all."
- Smith Georges, Community Relations Director (New York City Council - 40th District)
Smith Georges will be your strongest voice on the following issues:
- Affordable Housing - Cost of living adjustment
(high rent vs. low wage/salary)
- Job Growth
- Youth Employment
- Quality Health Care - Poverty Reduction
- Protecting the environment
- Immigration Reform
- Student Loan Debt Elimination
- Civil Rights & Civil Liberties Protection
- Gender Pay Gap
- Loan and training for Small Businesses - Public Safety - Art classes and other special
programs for Senior Citizens
- Free Higher Education for all
- Increasing funding for artists and art
On your iPad, iPhone, Android or Kindle, scan the QR code or tag on the right to register contact information on Smith Georges' campaign. Thank you